Price: 995 USD
A Graphical User Interface for 3D Visualization (Version 2)
GroundWater Desktop (GWD) is a fully 3D interface for visualizing groundwater models and their results. While GWD is general, and might be used to visualize any model, its development to-date has focused on MODFLOW, MODPATH and MT3D, including the latest unstructured grid capabilities encompassed within MODFLOW-USG. GWD enables users to view the model numerical grid, input data such as properties and boundary conditions, as well as output data including heads, concentrations and pathlines. Models can be examined using cross-sectional, cut-away and layer “exploded” views.
- Used as an AddIn with Groundwater Vistas or as a standalone, GWD provides a powerful tool for visualizing and evaluating groundwater models together with environmental data such as water levels and chemistry
- GWD supports importing 3D point data such as borings and their collected environmental data such as water levels and chemistry. In Version 2, 3D kriging is added with an option to do kriging directly on Modflow Grid and Variogram modeling
- Share your visualization files with colleagues and clients using a freely-available restricted-capability version of the same program as a free 3D viewer
- Export report-quality high resolution images for presentations or reports
- Create high resolution animations
- Capabilities can be customized to meet project-specific needs
- Developed by a groundwater modeler for groundwater modelers
- Technical support available directly from the developer
To learn which software program is optimal for your environmental and engineering projects, please call +381-65-965-1749 or send us email on email@example.com .