Price: from 13,550 USD
Watch our webinars about features of 3D GeoModeller and learn how to work with it.
What is GeoModeller?
GeoModeller is a software tool for 3D geological modelling. For building complex, steady state, 3D geology models – and performing forward & inverse geophysical modelling directly from solid 3D geology. Comprising a Geological Editor, Drill hole & grids/meshes management, Forward & inverse geophysics modules to manage and interpret your entire exploration, geothermal or engineering project.
- Implicitly models 3D surfaces constrained by primary geological data (contacts & orientation data together) and/or drill hole intercepts
- Adheres to rule-based modelling of fault networks & relationships of the pile
Drill hole & grids/meshes management
- Fully supports drill holes & attributed data
- Offers a range of interpolation methods including domain kriging (to mimic geology formation shape avoiding un-folding prior to kriging)
- 3D grids/meshes calculator
- 3D viewer and slicing tools
Forward & inverse geophysics modules
Using stochastic inversion techniques
- 2D profile modelling of gravity and magnetics and synthetic seismographs
- 3D forward modelling of gravity, magnetics (including remanence), full tensor gradiometry (FTG)
- 3D forward computation of temperature, vertical heat flow & geothermal gradient
- 3D litho-constrained stochastic geophysical inversion of gravity and magnetics (separately or jointly)
3D geological model done in 3D Geomodeller
- Driven by comprehensive GUIs & wizards
- Modelling can commence from a GeoModeller model, or an imported lithology voxet
- Handles variable rock properties through look-up tables (probablity distribution functions) or custom voxets
- Browses to reference geophysical grids
- Comprehensive post-inversion products including quantified uncertainty of geology-geometry & rock properties
The GeoModeller inversion method is non-deterministic. Inversion continues beyond a satisfactorily low misfit level (referencing observed geophysics at set precisions) – exploring & keeping a range of allowable models, and presenting distilled statistics of these, in terms of probabilities of geology-geometries and rock properties.
To learn which software program is optimal for your environmental and engineering projects please contact us today.