During the life of a well periodical well rehabilitation is needed. Causes of decline in well performance, declining of the well yield, are mechanical, chemical and biological. Each cause requires different approach and before any attempt is tried to do well rehabilitation thorough examination of well is needed.
- camera inspection of well
- construction details of well
- history of pump tests
- chemical analysis of water from well
- analysis of Iron Bacteria, Sulphate Reducing bacteria and Slyme bacteria
- mineralogical analysis of incrustation
We can determine exact procedure for well rehabilitation. Call us for further information!
- Well Jet (9:32)
- Testing for bacteria that cause incrustation www.dbi.ca
- See how sample is taken with BART tests (2:03)
- Take a look how proper acid treatment of well is done (30:38)
For more information about our solutions, or to discuss your project, please call us at +381-62-965-1748 or simply write to