The work we have completed allows us to position ourselves as experts in water resources.
Integrity. Experience. Results.
Two watershed simulation, 1900km2 and 700 km2 are done in USA and Europe with SWAT model. GUI for this SWAT simulation was QGIS. We are ready to share with you knowledge we gain. Contact us for more info!
GROUNDWATER & REMEDIATION EXPERTS
Advanced Groundwater Technologies (AGWT), is a knowledge-based group of groundwater and vadose zone consultants serving clients worldwide in the environmental restoration and water supply industries. AGWT’s principal investigator, Dragan Kaludjerovic Ph.D., leads a group of energetic and experienced scientists specializing in quantitative hydrogeology and earth processes.
Our specialized services include:
- Design and Optimization of Remediation Systems
- Advanced Numerical Analysis of Groundwater Flow
- Model Calibration and Parameter Estimation Techniques
- Application of MT3DMS program (multi-species contaminant transport)
- Application of RT3D 2.5 (simulation of biodegradation and reactions)
- Application of MODFLOW-SURFACT (advanced MODFLOW modeling)
- Application of HELP (landfill hydrology optimization)
- Application of VS2DI (unsaturated flow and contaminant transport)
READ OUR BLOG
What our customers say..
Geohydrologist at VSA Leboa Consulting
Owner, Watermark Numerical Computing
Assistant professor for Applied Geophysics at the Ljubljana University
Water Supply and Water Resources Specialist
SF GeoLogic, Sweden